Sunday, January 15, 2012

NOSFERATU DIY















In the last decade I labored long and hard on what came to be known as The Renquist Quartet, four modern-gothic novels on a nosferatu theme that had little if nothing to do with the bloody vampire nonsense we currently see in the cinema and on TV. Maybe, of course, that was my mistake, but that hardly seems relevant now tales of the undead can be composed with magnets.

Click here for the Victor Renquist Facebook page. (Not, I might add, created by me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree Mick, I cannot be arsed with what passes for vampire myth today. Moody pouting souless no teeth poseurs.

Fred said...

I have slowly and reluctantly come to the conclusion that there really is a major theme in contemporary culture--

trivialization.