Friday, May 04, 2012

MAYBE I’M EXAGGERATING…















…but you have to forgive my shameless glee as smug turns to squirm and I gloat at the stammering excuses of Cameron and his heartless, hopeless, and contemptible crew. I’m determined to enjoy myself while I can because I already sense a dangerous temptation streaking the horizon. Do the French elections, the protests across Europe and even about-turns by previously conservative indicate the world may finally be waking to the realization that the global economy will not be healed by punitive austerity and the victimization of the underprivileged? And the dangerous temptation? The last time I was lured into bringing my hopes and energy to the voting process was for the Obama election and that disappointment was enough to move me back to the UK.

Click here for Sam Cooke

The secret word is Revel

13 comments:

Johnny Haddo said...

U really are a dumb fuck ain't ya..if voting could change any thing with capitalism, it would be damn right illegal..an anarchist would know that..welcum to the new Belsen..same as the old one..the secret word is 'FOOL'

Mick said...

I just watch the shit on TV, pal. What's your excuse?

Johnny Haddo said...

I eat cake ~

Anonymous said...

Mick, how do you feel about having a stalker?

Johnny Haddo said...

Oi Anonymous wanna be my bitch.. don't try & speak with ya mouth full, the height of bad manners old chap_

Mick said...

I guess being a cyberpest is preferable to him running down the street barking at cars. In that we perform a public service.

Johnny Haddo said...

ya gotta keep the 'chav' under lock 'n' key..hahaHa

stu said...

bigger fleas have smaller fleas to bite them.what`s biting your arese then joHnny?

Johnny Haddo said...

My Enemy's Enermy..if ya asking ,I'm allergic to sycophants,
it's better to die on ya feet then live ya live on ya knees _

stu said...

i`ll try & avoid doing either.

Johnny Haddo said...

a man with no morals, is a toilet with no waste pipe..Félix Rodriquez, (CIA) such a fine upstanding specimen of humanity, needs another hole in his head for the thief of El-Che's rolex watch & the the man's life..catch the point..??

jago said...

wtf ????

Anonymous said...

I thought u came back to the UK for the free NHS cover, let's be honest