Monday, March 26, 2012

HEART OF DARKNESS











I read the news (oh boy) and it told how Dick Cheney, the former US vice-president who was a driving force in George W Bush's war on terror and the 2003 invasion of Iraq, was recovering in hospital after undergoing a heart transplant.” I immediately wondered what they did with the old heart. I still recall all too clearly the rumours of the door to a man-sized safe in Cheney’s VP office that was alleged to disguise a direct portal to some post-Lovecraft hell of Ancient Horror to which Cheney had a direct line and received his instructions as George Bush’s diabolic puppet master. In fact, I recall it all so clearly that I am morbidly concerned in no small measure as to what has happened to the old heart. The damn thing should have at the very least had an iron stake driven through it and then been incinerated to a crisp. Only when the ashes were finally sealed in a lead-lined concrete container would I be happy. Like the One Ring of Sauron, the Heart of Dick Cheney should not be loose in the world to work its iniquity.       

Click here for the Rolling Stones

The secret word is Precious 

2 comments:

jago said...

I too wondered when I saw this, hoping that he had received a good heart that maybe started him thinking of all the evil turkish he has done, but nah, probably jumped the queue, depriving a more deserving candidate, the lord works in mysterious ways.....

mrjohn said...

There wasn't a heart