Monday, January 24, 2011

THE GODZILLA SCHEMATIC 1




















Which I guess will serve as both an excellent piece of cultural trivia and an adequate Monday morning metaphor for a slow grey day when my brain – and therefore my imagination – refuses to be kick-started into routine hyperactivity, and a sense of isolation grips me that is only heightened by conversations with a recalcitrant feline who is determinedly shredding old magazines destined for recycling, but will later claim that he’s both hungry and late for a nap. I guess all this is an excuse for why today may be singularly lacking in the profound and the fury. (Although “The Godzilla Schematic” is a great title for something.)

Click here for Godzilla 2012

The secret phrase is You Fucked With The Wrong Lizard

2 comments:

Mike said...

Chewits. Even chewier than a 15 story block of flats.
Set of 4. Collect them all.
"It's a long shot, but it may just work."

cumino said...

I know the feeling, but I don't have a cat yet.Try to manage with hysterical girlfriends and pressing family. I want to come to UK!!