Wednesday, February 24, 2010

AND NOW -- IN THE WORLD OF THE INSANE -- IT'S GLOW-IN-THE-DARK TOILET PAPER!


















"Now you’ll always be able to find the toilet paper, even in the dark, with this new Glow in the Dark Toilet Paper! Perfect for power cuts, this groovy glowing loo roll means that if you don’t want to wake anyone up in your household by turning on the light, it’ll cast its green glow over your bathroom, so you can find your way around. Also – it’s Glow in the Dark Toilet Roll! Just when you thought everything that could be invented, has been, we can still surprise you." Click here if you really must.


9 comments:

Pepsi said...

This can't be a good idea.

Fred said...

This is a joke. It can't be serious.

Mick said...

You bet your ass it's real.

Fred said...

Bet? On glowing toilet paper? Not very likely.

Anonymous said...

If I use it enough, will I end up with a glow-in-the-dark anus?

Mr. Whipple said...

That might only be the start of your troubles.

Timmy said...

For some unknown reason, the link will not work! I am desperate for this paper! I have awaited all my miserable life for some inkling of meaning to show itself unto me & now, IT WON'T WORK!!! OH, GAAAAWD!, NO! (please fix?)

Ben Coleman said...

That is not coming within 50 feet of my anus.

Mick said...

The link is working for me.