Sunday, January 24, 2010

SUNDAY MORNING


“So your reading went well last night?”
“Yes, it did. Extremely well. Andy rocked and I was pretty lively, even if I say so myself.”
“And now you’d like black pudding, scrambled egg, fried tomatoes, buttered toast, marmalade, and Coca Cola for breakfast?”
“The idea did cross my mind.”
“Even if it totally clogs your heart?”
“It was only an idea.”
“And you fancy a day off from contemplating the ills of this crumbling planet?”
“How do you know all this?”
“I read your mind.”
“Who are you?”
“I’m a morning illusion.”
“You’re not real?”
“Of course not.”
“That’s a shame.”
“Smoke this joint and you’ll feel better.”

Click here for the inevitable Velvet Underground

The secret word is Mindless
Jean Simmons -- RIP

4 comments:

Munz said...

Doc 40ites who live outside L.A. missed a killer show last night. Mick and Andy were in fine fettle.

When I find out what a fettle is, I'll let you know.

The Steampunk said...

Mick's Illegitimate Son? Clone? Celebrity Impersonator? Or just a sharp looking chap with great taste? You decide!

pic provided by gothsinhotweather.com

Mick said...

I disown this person.

stu said...

hmmm.dna test?