Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO ENTER HERE


The coming year and the coming decade are clearly going to be a challenge of the most major kind, and I suspect that many of us will be advancing into this temporal double whammy with at least a measure of grim determination, high on anxiety and short on frolic. But the madness of King George and his sinister acolytes is over, the planet still turns, and we can only move forward with hope and determination to salvage a better one out of the debris. I’m not sure how, and the only reason why is that we have no other alternative. All I know is that I will be following the time honored imperative of Mr. Natural and continuing to quest into the unknown, plying the old trade, singing the old songs, and hoping that the combination will inspire and made some small difference. Viddy well my droogs. We have nothing to lose but our pain. (Unless it’s our brains.) So, 2010, bring it on, you bastard!

9 comments:

Lyle Hopwood said...

Happy New Year, and Happy New Decade, Mick.

Anonymous said...

Face the new decade with determination and the true grit of your inheritance! Here's a wish of Health and whatever else is important to you for your life.
msb

Dogs said...

I think i may have left my brain in 2009. I hope so anyhowe. Happy new year, Mick. Sometimes coming here is like turning up to hear the gospel, if the gospel made any sense (I imagine)

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

I couldn't agree more Mick, take care. Happy New Year.

Dan E said...

Well said, Mick. Happy New Year to yer!

Anonymous said...

http://weneedwater.ytmnd.com/

Chris T said...

Happy new year, Mick! Love your work.

Ben Coleman said...

I can't help but see 'Happy New Year' as a question.
Nonetheless, let's 'ave it.

UHMAIRIKUH said...

FUCK YEAH!