Friday, November 20, 2009

ALL THINGS ADOLF


The slogan of Disposable, the second Deviants album was “If you can’t trip on garbage, you can’t trip on nothing.” Here’s a new one for the modern world, “If you can’t laugh at Hitler, you may not survive the 21st century.” This was prompted by my latest perusal of the blog of our goodbuddy Adam Gorightly, where I was hipped to The Daily Hitler. It is a truly outrageous (and I use the word very precisely) Adolf funfest – kinda Chaplin meets Lemmy.. But wait…I feel another slogan taking shape within the swirling mist. “If you can’t laugh at history, you are liable to be fucked by it.” Click here for The Daily Hitler.

The secret word is Heil

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to be able to gauge you moods by the posts. Bleak, huh?

Fast Film said...

I read quite a few of his blogs and did not find a link to http://www.catswholooklikehitler.com (most of whom are named Kitler.) As the site is self-explanatory, suffice it say that most kitlers feature the side-parted hair as well as mustache markings, and that the FAQ page features the answer "Yes, next question" to the query "Are you mental or what?" when everyone knows the correct answer always is "Or what."

roldo said...

And here I thought it was just my hemmeroids acting up again. I do tend to forget how funny history is - including the part I'm stuck in.