Thursday, July 23, 2009

WE’RE ALIVE!


Seemingly the world has survived the total eclipse over Asia. The Wheel of the Dharma did not grind to a halt. The axis did not tilt. The poles did not hop to a reversal. The tectonic plates are still where they were yesterday. The Reptile Men did not emerge from their caves in Tibet. The Vril did not manifest. Children did not act in paranormal unison. The Yangtze did not run red with blood, and as far as I know, the Earth is not hurling towards the black hole at the epicenter of the Milky Way. Pretty good. Pretty neat, as Jim Morrison once remarked. On the other hand, the bloody red sun in fantastic LA proved relentless. The heat was unabated. I have email to address about Victor Renquist and other topics, and I continue to work on the Five Year Plan, but I am hot and exhausted and must, perforce, cease.
The secret word is Bed

3 comments:

William Kretschmer said...

It seems like the heat is everywhere nowadays:-9

butlincat said...

Mick...do u like my vid about a particularly nasty type of animal found in Britain? most,if not all animals I think are nice..but...blessings...b. = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJbmYi8RHII = ps...speaking of pole reversals,they say we are doing a pole reversal now,u know? got the link somewhere...

x_S said...

Please tell us you're going to go to ComiCon... You're there, you should totally go... I'd go if it was just the cost of a ticket & a ride downtown vs that + hotels & plane rides.

So many freaks in one place at one time... all I get is PAX & Sakura-Con.