Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THE THIRD REICH SPACE PROGRAM






















As some of you already know I have a schoolboy weakness for the entire mythology of Nazi space exploration, secret bases, and the Flugelrad (the Nazi flying saucer.) I totally indulged this fixation in the fourth and (so far) final Victor Renquist vampire novel, Underland – and if you haven’t read it, you really should. Our pal Jon emailed me a whole bunch of stuff under the general rubric of diesel-punk which included a link to this movie-in-production titled Iron Sky which really looks like fabulous stuff for those who like that sort of thing. Click here to watch a trailer, and here for the webpage.

The secret word is Achtung

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't even believe somebody spammed the comment box... well, I can believe it, I'm just surprised that I'm seeing it.

Nonetheless, trailer & website were interesting enough, though, I'd prefer to donate money to a sequel for the Victor Renquist series rather than Iron Sky.

Unknown said...

"So far...?" Now those are promising words.

Gerin said...

I was always wandering what had happened to the brotherhood from mysterious Thule island. They had disappeared without trace. Now I see! Sebottendorff, Eckart, Hess' teachers & Bonpos black magicians are riding again.
So, where is the landing place?
Tibet or Llano Estacado?

Mick said...

I would love to write another Renquist novel. Unfortunately major publishers think vampires should be confined to pos-Buffy teen-fang fodder. But I continue to scan for ways and means. And, in the meantime, I delete the spam.

Anonymous said...

The WV is scanip.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wonder how many people would donate for another Renquist novel. I wonder if a novel by donation system could even work?

I might really crack open the piggy bank for a Renquist novel with Slide in it.

Leftcoastcat said...

Seconded, we need more Yancy Slide.

Mick said...

Nothing would make me happier, but I have to think of a way of doing this and still maintaining myself in manner to which I'd like to be accustomed. All suggestions are very welcome.