Sunday, September 28, 2008

DEMOCRACY OF THE DAMNED



Dear Barack,

Whether you like it or not, and whether I like it or not, you are currently our last best hope to keep assholes like this at bay. I don’t know whether you are playing it too much the gentleman or not. I think we agree that McCain's sneering ill-manners are neither a sign of strength nor even resolve. Beyond that, all I know is, in a whisper over a month, you have to win, preferably in a landslide, or we, and all we hold dear, are wholly toast and, after that, it can only be the barricades, Barcelona, or follow Dr. Thompson.

All the very best,

Mick

(Can the point be made by sequencing images?)

CRYPTIQUEPatriotism is the refuge of the scoundrel, but super-patriotism requires megalomania.


But it’s Sunday, and that means…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go along with McCain = we're toast.

Anonymous said...

But what are you going to do about it?