Friday, July 25, 2008

HOPE IS NOT JUST A TOWN IN ARKANSAS


(pic from Tom Sutpen)

The following came over Doc’s cluttered cyber-transom, I’m not sure from where, but it was written by an individual called Niki…

“I have no idea where we go from here. Abolishing the Federal Reserve and restoring the function of currency creation to the US treasury was tried by JFK. And yes, the banksters assassinated him (also McKinley and Lincoln for the same reason). At this point we don't even have the JFK option of issuing silver backed certificates because the gold and silver are gone. When the Vietnam war depleted our gold reserves Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard. Federal Reserve "notes" are worthless.
The more I investigate, the more I see how colossal this is. This plan they have is not only for global domination in the military sense because they are getting rid of political boundaries established by national sovereignty. Abolishing traditional countries and governments (with their pesky regulations and human rights) to control and monopolize markets globally. When they look at the world they see markets and profit, not people and trees. If we get in the way of their unbridled greed we are expendable. All they care about is personal wealth. The mind control we have been subjected to in this country for at least 100 years is staggering. It has been so successful I never even realized what this system is in reality. The internet has educated me at last.”

I have seen these kind of sentiments more times than I care to recall over the long decades of resisting authority, and if I ever fall to sharing them, or accepting Orwell’s vision of the future as “a boot stamping on a human face – forever”, or that we the people are wholly impotent and totally controlled, then I know it will be time for me to step off the cliff with all the other lemmings. While I contintue to believe a people, angry, organized, and determined can achieve anything they want to achieve, I can continue to hope, and agree with Emiliano Zapata that “it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!”

Remember…
“There have always been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall. -- think of it, ALWAYS.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Or, if Jim Morrison is more your speed, “they’ve got the guns, but we’ve got the numbers.”

And let’s not forget…

8 comments:

Mike said...

So, Obama's over here, 'doing Europe'. Someone said this guy was black?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk

And the message? 'Send more troops to Afghanistan'. Plus ca change...

Anonymous said...

Obama is, at best, a means to an end.

Anonymous said...

Obama is all we have.

Benjamin Owens said...

If a politician is all you have, you're in serious trouble... learn to live off the land quick & get ready to defend it.

Anonymous said...

What land is that, cowboy? I live in an apartment.

Benjamin Owens said...

The most suitible land nearest to your apartment, diamond jim, though, I'm no cowboy... herding livestock never sounded appealing to me, that & I just can't feel comfortable with a tucked in shirt or an overly large belt buckle.

Anonymous said...

After 60 days of a McCain administration, the USA will be in a full, Soviet-style meltdown.

Anonymous said...

Obama's going to be cool. Trust me.