Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SEMI-SELF PROMOTION



As I think I have already mentioned somewhere back down the line how our pal Rich Deakin has just had a book published called Keep It Together, which recounts the whole hideous tale of The Deviants and The Pink Fairies. I’m not super fond the front cover. (The sight of Twink naked never did much for me.) Larry Wallis and I were somehow relegated to the back cover, so it seems only apt to redress the balance by posting the picture of us. Ken Shimamoto has just written a glowing review. And copies can be obtained from The Bomp Store. Oh yeah, and I wrote the introduction.

The secret phrase is Back In The Day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faggy little leather boys?

Mick said...

Bit the bit of stick is bigger.

stashdauber said...

should have titled this post "i know from self promotion"

Anonymous said...

I remember back when I had hair...