Monday, December 10, 2007

I SUPPOSE YOU'D CALL IT AN EXTENDED COMMERCIAL...


I have a new book out – or, to be precise – I have half a new book out, since this was a collaborative effort with the lovely Suzy Shaw, and all of you who might be in LA in two days time are invited to a gathering to celebrate publication of Bomp : Saving The World One Record At The Time by Suzy Shaw and Mick Farren published by Ammo. It will be at the Book Soup Annex on 8818 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, 90069., next Wednesday (December 12th) at 7 PM. There will be a reading, books will be signed, photos will be taken, and music will be played. I also hear there will be booze and snacks) Bring your best friend (if you have one) and recreate rock & roll when it was fabulous. Phone (310) 659.3110 or toll free: 800. 764.BOOK

3 comments:

JamesChanceOfficial said...

Wish I could be at the party. I'll send a couple of friends. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

And by "next Wednesday," you mean "this Wednesday," as in today???

Don't know if I can make it (the schedule's kind of batshit), but break an appendage of some variety. Hopefully not your own.

Browne Molyneux said...

The Bomp book is lovely. The content the production. I love that it is casebound and copies of the actual proofs. Very cool, much better than a sort of similiar book which I will not mention.

It's going to be a must have for anyone who cares about popular music.

Browne