Monday, September 17, 2007

FLEEING THE MENACE OF THE BOB DYLAN MACHINE...



Now here’s where it really gets complicated. In this message from Dan, Bob Dylan (helped by Antonio Lopez) warns us of the Cylon menace, while out there across the galaxy, the human survivors have All Along The Watchtower ringing in their ears, and we poor schmucks back on Earth are going to have to wait maybe a year to find what the fuck is going on and what the writers are up to. (Why do I watch TV? It only makes me dissatisfied.)

But if I actually lived in the TV all of this would be the primary mythology, not to say some high-octane motherfucker metaphysics of possibly catastrophic dimensions and I’d be thinking, right here, roll on 2012 and let’s see what that’s going to bring. In space no one can hear you scream, but on Earth, mind-snapping terror is completely audible. (Although if I lived in the TV I would be nano-tiny and speak in binary code. Word?)

CRYPTIQUEGod is just an out-of-control vending machine. (But what currency does he/she/it accept?)

The secret word is Relief

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck are you talking about?

Mick said...

Battlestar Galactica.

Mick said...

And Bob Dylan.

Lyle Hopwood said...

That Dylan Message was just great. I am happy. Possibly only temporarily, but I have to say the internet has worked its magic once more.