Thursday, July 12, 2007

A CONNECTION WITH CATTLE MUTILATION?



Enough with the cowboys and aliens, already. This is getting out of hand. (See Tuesday) HCB sent this over long along with the trailer for The History Of America which looks kinda interesting. Seemingly it’s a day for trailers, the remake of Vincent Price’s I Am Legend has been beamed over by Dimitrios “new adaptation of Richard Matheson 's classic with Will Smith. If the fuckers keep the unbelievably pessimistic ending, it should be cool. I’m not holding my breath.”
AND FINALLY I have two pieces in the current LA CityBeat. One on Keith Olbermann and the other on the viruses that lurk on money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this talk of cowboys and aliens reminds me of a story in the very early days of 2000 AD comic way back in 1977 called Flesh in which futuristic cowboys farmed huge dinosaurs. Great bloodthirsty story I seem to recall.

Mick said...

I remembere it well. The dinosaurs were hunted into extinction by time travelling cowboys looking for a good thick brontoburger. Weird and gruesome shit.

Anonymous said...

Mick,
Nice article on Olbermann... especially enjoyed the content analysis: serious enough to leave room for a frothy dessert.

As I recall you scooped him, calling for resignation before the 3rd was barely an hour old.

He reached more people, no doubt. Now with your shining the light on him may reach even more.