Friday, July 20, 2007

DOC'S PAPERBACK CLASSIC'S # 21























Big yup. Definitely. Sure as shit, Sherlock, CA is irredeemably in the crapper. It’s all those little green immigrants coming out of the cracks in the sidewalk to assault the state’s very oddly dressed womenfolk. (Thanks HCB)

And while we’re on the subject of immigrants, and being one myself, I simply have to regale you all of the wholly diabolical connection forged by Republican criminal Tom Delay between abortion and illegal immigration in a speech he gave at the College Republican National Convention a couple of days ago. I quote verbatim…

“If we had those forty million children that were killed over the last 30 years, we wouldn’t need illegal immigrants to fill those jobs.”

In other words, if you foul sluts get yourselves knocked up, you take that pregnancy to full term, bitch, because it’s your patriotic duty to keep this nation supplied with cheap unskilled labor. And you think I’m making this up – and I would if I was you – I offer a full video not only of Delay, but also an excellent expose by Max Blumenthal of the wholly unbelievable slime that are the College Republicans. Loath as I am to hit you with a link to HuffPo because Arianna’s doing a lot fucking better than I am, you gotta see this to believe it.

The secret word is Dreadfulness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mutilation is too good for Tom Delay. Any ideas?

Unknown said...

Hey Mick,
Did you see the article on MSN today that on Saturday President Bush is going to give temporary excutive power to Dick Chenny will he does a colon exam. Tell all that World War 3 is going to start on Saturday.

Later

Ruben