Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MORPH MAGNIFICENT



Well, I’m no longer busy, but, damn, am I tired. Indeed, if there was anything worthwhile on 400 channels of television, I would probably be too tired to watch it. And if fucking Bush gave Scooter Libby a pardon tonight, I would probably be too tired to hurl a boot at the TV and scream into the night. I fact, I think I’m really too tired to be doing this, but my ego will not allow Doc40 to lapse and thus, I can only offer…

500 Years of Women In Western Art

Which is an amazing piece of work (sent by one of our favorite Southern Belles) and I totally recommend that you watch if only for the incredible morphing. And talking of morphing, word is now out that breathtaking picture of sunset at the North Pole I posted Tuesday of last week was, in fact, created on a computer.

The secret word is Lips

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was also created on a computer. all it takes is the morphing software, the pictures put in the order you want, and something of a thing for light-skinned women who have submissive eyes and little pink mouths.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's 500 years or portraiture down the crapper. What's the next problem?

Anonymous said...

Somegirl has a point. They are all kind of doe-eyed. And if you keep your eyes focused on the lips it gets a little weird.