Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WEDNESDAY IS PUBLIC SERVICE DAY



Which I have declared because I have a fuck of a lot of writing to do today, and very little to comment upon except that I was amused to see Paris Hilton doing a TV photo-op holding an actual Bible, at which point I simply had to ask the screen if one didn’t usually wait until one was actually banged up in the joint before getting religion. The screen, as always simply responded with a GM commercial and was no help at all, but then the thought of Paris and religion seemed neatly to bring us full circle to the artifact above. So…


The secret word is Antibiotic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton holding a Bible, just proves what a cynical conniving two faced little minx she is. I think I'm falling in love with her !!!

Anonymous said...

We'll always have Paris.

Anonymous said...

Is Paris burning?

Anonymous said...

She will be, she will be........