Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BLATANT SELF PROMOTION



On Sunday February 11th, some discussion took place over the role of Blatant Self Promotion (BSP) ,on a blog like Doc40 and I conceded that maybe I was a little neglectful of such things. What did they used to call it? Being backwards to put yourself forward? Thus I post a link to what I though was a very nice review of Underland, the fourth – and so far final – Victor Renquist novel, not only because I would be delighted it a whole bunch of you went out and bought the book, but also because even this guy’s complaints are near as dammit on the money. I freely admit I did rather vaporize things at the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

greatly enjoyed the 4 Renquist novels and hope you are able to revisit the characters. The HBO series is gonna wank.

Mick said...

HBO series?

Anonymous said...

Mick - found this and thought a chance for BSP - item sounds like the Stuff Receiver from Synaptic Manhunt
What do you think?
http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/Feb07/fabber.ws.html