Thursday, May 05, 2005

READ WHILE I WRITE
As I steam, majestic and half mad, to end of this novel that has taken over my life – no, I’m writing it, not reading it – the Doc40 entries have become a bit skimpy, but here’s a bit of an ink-fest from 100th issue of LA CityBeat. The first link is to my part in the cover story which basically attempts to chart events since a 2003 cover in which I interviewed Ann Coulter...
http://lacitybeat.com/article.php?id=2027&IssueNum=100#

The second is a long-form version of my media column that concerns itself with The Pope, God, and Elvis...
http://lacitybeat.com/article.php?id=2028&IssueNum=100

The secret word is Nearly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you remember me. This is Kenneth (Hister333). I shoulda tried to get in touch with you sooner, but I know you're a busy man, and I been busy, too. I was listening to a kick-ass song you co-wrote today (Get Some), and I wanted to touch bases with you, and see what's been up. SEnd me an e-mail if you get a chance. It's the same e-mail.