Saturday, January 15, 2005

THE MADNESS OF KING GEORGE (Jungian Mix)
When I called the current power structure fascist, some of my nearest and dearest accused me of a certain drama queen hyperbole, but, of late, I find that commentators, bloggers, and columnists are now going to some length to explain why the current power structure really is essentially classic fascism only with less flags and eagles, and no jackboots. I’d feel vindicated except I’ve kinda moved on to thinking in terms of Bush-rule as nothing more than deeply fucking insane. A few have again felt that maybe I was again proclaiming for effect, and cited my well known detachments from reality, but now I again find myself more that born out, at least in the Old School of Uncle Carl Jung, where the President is now identified as not only clinically barking crazy, but also dangerously infectious.
Read all about it...
http://baltimorechronicle.com/011305PaulLevy.shtml

The secret word is Thorazine

No comments: