Sunday, July 24, 2011

GRATUITOUS BRENDA DENAUT

Brenda Denaut you say? Who the hell is she? And even with a content warning isn’t this a bit forward for Doc40? But wait. HCB explains…

“Every now and then I download an old skin magazine from the fifties or sixties that show up on a website I go to where I find music and books. So I was looking through an issue of Scene from 1962 and there was a picture of this woman Brenda Denaut, who was their longhaired brunette beatnik poet-with-big-tits for that month, and as I'm wont to do I decided to look to see if she were an actual published poet and what happened to her. Turns out she bred a brood of Arquettes. (She is the mother of Patricia, Rosanna, Alexis, Richmond, and David Arquette. She also appeared in the exploitation films Too Young, Too Immoral (1962), All of Me (1963), Olga's House of Shame (1964), and The Very Naked Canvas (1965).”

No comments: