Friday, February 26, 2010

THIS SMUG ASSHOLE…
















…with his spray on tan, his expensive suits, and dead fish eyes, has the mendacious gall to go on national TV and claim that “America has the best healthcare system in the world” while parents are bankrupted by the cost of treating a sick child and cancer patients fear the cost of treatment. It would hardly matter what this lying fool thinks, except John Boehner is one of this country’s elected leaders. (Open the pod door, HAL. I’m bailing out.)

2 comments:

peterrocker said...

What a piece of Republican trash this turd is. Where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him LOL!!!

Ben Coleman said...

He should have said "I, not you fools, have the best healthcare in the world, because I am one of the smug, obnoxiously wealthy top 1 percent that shit on the rest of the barely-literate serfs born in this daft and utterly confused country".
This guy eats his cornflakes out of the skulls of dead babies.
He's a death mongering lie machine and I wish that I were stupid enough to believe in hell just so that I could take consolation in the fact that he would be going straight there without passing go or collecting 200 pounds.