Friday, December 18, 2009

WHO NEEDS THE EGG? (A temporary reduction in service?)


Doc40 may prove a bit sparse this weekend. I have a major project to finish, plus the Yuletide disconnects are starting to kick in. Regular readers may recall that, back in April, I participated in something called Hawkfest at the Hollywood Knitting Factory. (Now closed as a sign of the times.) There’s now a clip up on YouTube with the usual dire camcorder sound. I’m not quite sure what I’m doing, except it was around 1.30 am, everything was running a couple of hours late which had caused me to consume more Jack Daniels than I had originally intended. This in turn, made getting Sonic Attack under way resemble herding cats, but at least I was standing, and had to good sense to both abandon the script, and exit the stage before the lady in white started skipping about. Click here if you want to relive the confusion.

The secret word is Labor

3 comments:

Löst Jimmy said...

Confusion that I was happy to experience via the clip even at this ungodly hour in a sub zero temperatures as I attempt to defeat the ends of minor indulgence earlier. I do however feel somewhat as brittle as Egg

Hawkfest rules

Doc40 all the best with finishing your project this weekend whatever whenever it may be

You'll never know how long it has taken me to type this short comment

Andy, Stockport said...

Good luck with the project Mick and have a good Christmas and New Year. Think of us in Blighty!

Anonymous said...

Burn something for our sake... & umm, take a picture of something neat to share with us.