Wednesday, December 02, 2009

NUDE WITH DALEK


Way back in May of 2007, we posted a picture of actress Katy Manning posing naked in boots with a Dalek. At the time it was a thing of modest (or maybe immodest) fun, but since that time, it has taken hundreds – if not thousands – of hits from people with no interest in Doc40 who have been Googling Katy and her evil-robot companion. Well, guess what? Here’s another shot from what has to be the same photo shoot that I happened across while trolling the fringes of the Dr Who universe/time-curve. Grubby fanboys of Planet Earth, start your search engines.

5 comments:

Lyle Hopwood said...

That's nice. I had my pictures of Katy and her beau (or belle - do Daleks have gender?) on Botophucket, which deleted them for violating their terms of service. I'm not sure which term of service it violated, since I haven't read them. I hope it was an obscure one like, "picture will be removed if found to be pandering to our Alien Overlords".

stu said...

actually,now i`ve thought about it,i`d better not post.sorry everyone.

Löst Jimmy said...

Ah yes I do recall these pictures of Katy and her Dalek companion...

Your line 'Grubby fanboys of Planet Earth start your search engines' made me a chuckle - a lot, made my evening, after a shitty day on the factory floor such stuff helps me recover believe me

Diamond Jim said...

Photobucket didn't like that the Dalek had removed it's lenscap.

like_cyrano said...

You've got a mention of this shoot on Charle Brooker's Programme, 'you have been watching' to thank for this particular unsolicited visit from the grubbiest of fanboys x