Saturday, October 17, 2009

“I MIGHT ORDER YOUR BOOK BUT I THINK YOUR STUPID BAND IS LOUD AND UNCOUTH.”


I would, however, point out to Bikini Barbie that, strictly speaking, it wasn’t actually my stupid band, but an ad hoc assemblage of well-respected, veteran psychedelic pickers hell-bent on blowing the roof off an innocent English Saturday night club, and the clip I posted earlier in the week was the last no-prisoners finale, and I’m hoping that others might have created audio or video records of some of the other tunes that were played earlier in the night – maybe “Half Price Drinks” or “When The World Was Young” – when matters we minimally more modulated. Any offers?

3 comments:

Big fat mamma said...

Barbie,

I think Ralph Lauren's been messing with your waist,
your bikini sucks and the band was great.

arsydd said...

'Back When The World was Young' and 'Half Price Drinks' video footage to follow shortly, ie. when I get time (also got 'Diabolo's Cadillac'and part of 'Aztec Calendar'. Unfortunately, the audio quality's still ropey though, but didn't the Real Music Club guys record the whole thing on 16 track anyway?

Mick said...

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about. Anyone have any information?