Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AS THE WORLD GOES TO HELL IT WILL SMELL OF WILLIAM SHATNER



Our pal Lost Jimmy sent this over with the question “are these for real.” To which I can but reply, “I fear they are.”

“Genki Wear, known for its licensed science fiction jewelry and perfumes, has produced what might be the most unusual Star Trek product ever: Star Trek colognes and perfume based on the original 1960s television show. In our latest look at Trek’s big Spring Collection, TrekMovie has all the exclusive first details and images on this unique addition to the pantheon of Star Trek merchandise.”

Sadly there’s no image for this one

"Pon FarrThe most risqué titled of the new Star Trek fragrances is "Ponn Farr" which is a perfume designed to "drive him wild." It should only be used once every seven years (okay, that isn’t true). Named for the Vulcan mating ritual first introduced in the episode "Amok Time," this perfume is one of the newly designed products meant to appeal to female fans. More details and an image on Ponn Farr will be available soon." (Click here for more of this nonsense.)

Will someone please beam me out of here?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between this shit and Pride & Predator, the world seems to be totally taking leave of reality.

roldo said...

"Thus deparation doth make assholes of us all" - if you'll indulge a paraphrase
wv is "unhompoe" which I think expresses much the same sentiment

Löst Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Löst Jimmy said...

I was worried it might all be real, it appears in space it smells of the Federation

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder what the aliens in the Alien moves smell like.


WV = sodion

Anonymous said...

Oops. My bad. I should have written "movies."

hcb said...

I'm holding out for "Piquant Picard"--I believe it has undertones of bergamot and Earl Gray

hcb said...

I prefer moves over movies.

garage 66 & mojo repair shop said...

those trekkies need some kind of cover up,at those conventions,cause they be a smellin' when they wear those outfits,all day long.

ib said...

Where can I get some ? Phemerones set on stun...