Tuesday, October 07, 2008

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AND NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS



And still on the subject of sex, it has already been mentioned, here and elsewhere, that the Palin aura of weirdness has included the faintest whiff of sado masochism. I noticed yesterday (the aforementioned perverse mindset) that, in news footage of the monstrous and mendacious Alaskan, getting on and off her private jet, had now adopted the kind of high-heeled dom boots once notably favored by Condoleezza Rice. This probably would not have signified if I hadn’t just been exposed to the hot and bothered fever fantasies of Palin-lusting neocons like Rick Lowry of Fox News and The National Review who gushed, “I'm sure I'm not the only male in America who, when Palin dropped her first wink, sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, "Hey, I think she just winked at me." Will we survive this election with a single psychological button un-pushed?

The secret word is Worm

No comments: