Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AT RISK OF BEING ACCUSED OF STALINISM



I've never previously removed a link from Doc40 except where a website had vanished or was out of business, but I don’t feel inclined to keep the link to People’s Daily Brief. During the 2004 election, PDB was an energetic and valuable asset. Lately, though, it seems to have gone off on some weird, a-pox-on-all-their-houses tangent that I find wholly negative and destructive, and I’ve been shocked and dismayed by recent posts like these quoted below…

“That foul skank of duplicitous, disingenuous ordure that is Barack Hussein Obama. How anyone at this dark hour could pull the lever for this arch insider is truly and completely beyond me.”


“So voters for evil, after your fairy godmother Barack Hussein "Afghanistan" Obomber voted to help bush loot The People's Treasury, his boy blunder Diamond Joe "Drug Bust" "Bankruptcy Reform" Plagiarizin' Biden followed the same with some more lies from the dark heart of Camp Manchurian.”

And the scarcely believable...

“Palin may be flawed, but she was fresh as a daisy, strong, competant, and youthful. No wonder coastal women can't stand her. They'd kill to have half of what she has.”

Okay, fine. PDB has every right to make its point. I just don’t feel inclined to steer Doc40 readers in its direction at a time when I feel we’re fighting for our cultural, if not actual survival.

(Shit, but this is a grim day. And I’ve got no reefer.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they sure expand the candidate's names.

Your driver said...

I was worried that I was the only one who noticed. I like the guy too. I wonder what my terrorist name might be? Is it like a Catholic confirmation name where I get to choose my favorite saint?

Mick said...

I don't know, Jon. I really don't know.