Thursday, September 25, 2008

NAOMI WOLF CLAIMS THIS IS THE REAL FACE OF McPALIN



As things turn weirder and weirder, Kass sent the following piece of lurid paranoia, but, while Naomi Wolf certainly has a point about McPalin, dictatorship and the S&M of politics, I feel she’s living too much in the 20th century. Totalitarian oppression for the new century will be far more sophisticated and a lot harder to recognize. I’d predict closer to The Matrix than the Third Reich or Chile under Pinochet. Although the presence of Witchfinder Thomas Muthee also pushes Sarah Palin back to the 16th century.

“Please understand what you are looking at when you look at Sarah "Evita" Palin. You are looking at the designated muse of the coming American police state.
You have to understand how things work in a closing society in order to understand "Palin Power." A gang or cabal seizes power, usually with an affable, weak figurehead at the fore. Then they will hold elections -- but they will make sure that the election will be corrupted and that the next affable, weak figurehead is entirely in their control. Remember, Russia has Presidents; Russia holds elections. Dictators and gangs of thugs all over the world hold elections. It means nothing. When a cabal has seized power you can have elections and even presidents, but you don't have freedom.
I realized early on with horror what I was seeing in Governor Palin: the continuation of the Rove-Cheney cabal, but this time without restraints. I heard her echo Bush 2000 soundbites ("the heart of America is on display") and realized Bush's speechwriters were writing her -- not McCain's -- speeches. I heard her tell George Bush's lies -- not McCain's -- to the American people, linking 9/11 to Iraq. I heard her make fun of Barack Obama for wanting to prevent the torture of prisoners -- this is Rove-Cheney's enthusiastic S and M, not McCain's.”
Click for the whole story.

SPECIAL GEORGE W. BUSH CRYPTIQUEThe dog ate my economy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

But darlings, BDSM has always been a Republican vice.

Benjamin Owens said...

lawlzersauces... McPalin's true face, followed up by a pic of an ass... classic.

Speaking of being deranged, power-hungery & ass-faced:

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392185a5edf01185ba6c3c8009d

& this one is just funny...

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392185a5edf01185ba002490088

Anonymous said...

"COURIC: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?
PALIN: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie -- that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.
COURIC: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.
PALIN: He's also known as the maverick though. Taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about--the need to reform government.
COURIC: I'm just going to ask you one more time, not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation?
PALIN: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you."

Why do I feel this bloody woman is laughing at us?

Anonymous said...

Is there a term for the point at which "reality" becomes genuinely, no joking around, more bizarre than psychedelics? Maybe "Palin Event Horizon"?

Anonymous said...

I love it! I thought I was the only one who could feel the insanity.

Anonymous said...

Sarah Palin is Tracy Flick. Grown up. ("You can't interfere with destiny. That's why it's destiny. And if you try to interfere, the same thing's going to happen anyway, and you'll just suffer.")

Anonymous said...

More Tracy Flick...

"Dear Lord Jesus, I do not often speak with you and ask for things, but now, I really must insist that you help me win the election tomorrow because I deserve it and Paul Metzler doesn't, as you well know. I realize that it was your divine hand that disqualified Tammy Metzler and now I'm asking that you go that one last mile and make sure to put me in office where I belong so that I may carry out your will on earth as it is in heaven. Amen."