Monday, July 02, 2007

SLIME DOES NO TIME




As Bush lets Scooter Libby walk, our favorite southern belle writes "I am nuts with anger. Please write something."

Well darlin' I'll try, but right now all I can do is shake my head, and wonder if I ever expected anything else from these shameless, clean-shaven sons-of-bitches. Gandhi always advised patience and that the swine would always get their’s in the end, but, the Mahatma forgive me, mine is wearing dangerously thin. Not to mention it has wholly spoiled Nation UFO Day.

(In fact, the actual quote is “There have always been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall. -- think of it, ALWAYS.” – Mahatma Gandhi)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gandhi might well lose patience with these assholes. He'd be hungerstriking like a motherfucker.

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget that after a couple of weeks in the slam, Little Scooter would have been well ready to rat out Bush, Cheney, and anyone else who let him take the fall.

Anonymous said...

Let's also not forget that while Bush was Gov of Texas, he granted one (count it) death penalty pardon.