Saturday, March 03, 2007

NO ECLIPSE FOR THE WICKED


Of course, it wasn’t actually visible here on the West Coast of the Americas, but no one exactly warned me it was happening, but maybe that was because I was with Andy working on a recording project. Had I known though, I could have waxed well Terrence McKenna. The eclipse began at 2018 GMT, with the Moon totally immersed in the shadow of the Earth between 2244 and 2358 GMT. (Thank you for the picture, Valerie.)

The secret phrase is The Shadow Knows

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick -- I hate to deface your comment section with this kind of stuff, but you have no contact info on your blog (or I'm blind) ... so ... would you please email me at cntact@smirkingchimp.com .
Thanks.

Mick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mick said...

Actually Jeff prompts me to remember that I haven't include the email address on Doc40 lately. It's byron4d@msn.com