Tuesday, March 01, 2005

SERVICE THAT IS LAUGHINGLY CALLED NORMAL
Well I seem to be working again. After a whole lot of customer service (black kid, american, kinda knew his stuff but not too innovative, but willing to stay on the phone for over two hours -- also MSN at least ain't outsourced). But we got nowhere, and after hanging then I decided to risk the dread past-time restore launch in which you turn back time until the problem never happened. The concept makes me paranoid, but it worked. So whoopee! Now I simply wait for more trouble racked up in the virtual future. (As in, I went back in time and shot Hitler, but am I now in a parallel where Walt Disney starts WWII.) My theory is that invasive popups are now playing rough when the meet the popup blocker. It is a concept of computer technology that is part Darwin and part On The Waterfront. Also local electronics have been well fucked up since the LA rains. "Close the podbay door, HAL. There’s a goddamned draft."

The secret word is Application

BUT GOOD NEWS FOR CLETUS DEL ROY SPUCKLER AND OTHER SLACK JAWED YOKELS
A treat (and probably collectable because PETA and ASPCA want them banned)...
http://www.candywarehouse.com/roadkill.html

No comments: